WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Our volunteers enjoy the RCLC experience for many different reasons, including:
- To give something back
- Helping Gold Coast’s battlers
- Mixing and socialising with colleagues and law students
- Networking with lawyers in other practice areas
Please ask one of our volunteers or drop in of a Thursday evening and see for yourself.
Please Email Us your interest to volunteer at the Robina Community Legal Centre.
Volunteer lawyers require a current Queensland practising certificate and in particular we are looking for local legal practitioners with experience in:
- Family, Domestic and Family Violence
- Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Crime, Domestic and Family Violence
- Micro Business
The Queensland Law Society issues members free CLC-only certificates for admitted solicitors that wish to volunteer at a community legal centre. Please contact the QLS for further information.
FAQ’s and specific questions are all answered at volunteer induction / orientation.
We encourage local practitioners to sign up for Membership too.
Law students, please contact your university careers / placement officer about volunteering with RCLC.