Robina Community Legal Centre Inc. is an independent initiative of the Gold Coast District Law Association Inc. We encourage all legal practitioners who are local (living or working in Gold Coast) to apply for membership.
(The Queensland Law Society issues free, CLC-only practising certificates to practitioner members. Please contact the QLS for further information.)
We also encourage all locals who support RCLC objectives to apply for associate membership.
Partner membership is available to sponsor organisations.
Fees are $25.00 for ordinary membership or $15.00 for associate membership.
Membership Benefits include:
- Recognition of supporting a Gold Coast nationally-accredited Community Legal Centre.
- Access to social and networking functions with the retired, practising and future legal profession.
- Introductions to the CLC fraternity.
- Introductions to local universities and other sponsor organisations.
RCLC is a deductible gift recipient registered with the Australian Taxation Office.
The cost of membership is generally a tax deduction. The membership form will be a Tax Invoice when you make payment. Please retain a copy of the form for your records.
Robina Community Legal Centre Inc. ABN 75 853 350 833 is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission as:
- Advancing social or public welfare; and
- A public benevolent institution.
Please return your completed form with payment details.
If paying by cheque or cash post to: Robina Community Legal Centre Inc., PO Box 1310 Southport QLD 4215.
If paying by direct deposit, email payment confirmation to email: email@example.com
We are not registered for GST and no GST is included in Membership fees.Membership Form