Robina Community Legal Centre
Free legal advice sessions are held at: GCCC Community Centre, 196 Robina Town Centre Drive (newer building across from the Library / Auditorium).
Client intake: 5.30 pm Thursday evenings. Arrive early for best chances of seeing a volunteer lawyer. We are a walk-in service. No appointment is necessary.
Clients may call 0423 466 286 (at least 1 day in advance) to ensure a volunteer lawyer in the right practice area will be on duty.
Please bring all relevant documents and a list of questions you need answered.
Of course if a client is seen by a volunteer at RCLC, the lawyer is not allowed to have this person as a private practice client afterwards. All clients are given a referral list and if the volunteer practitioner is on it, they rule themselves out.
Free Legal Advice Flyer – A4 PDF Flyer A4 PDF
- Family, Domestic Violence
- Consumer and Debt
- Tenancy, Neighbourhood
- Estate Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Crime, Domestic Violence
- Micro Business
- Immigration Law
- Writing Wills
- Social Security
- Corporate Law
Priority Need Clients
- Children And Young People (Up To 24 Years)
- Financially Disadvantaged People
- Indigenous Australians
- Older People (Aged Over 65 Years)
- People In Custody And Prisoners
- People Experiencing, Or At Risk Of, Family Violence
- People Experiencing, Or At Risk Of, Homelessness
- People Residing In Rural Or Remote Areas
- People Who Are Culturally And Linguistically Diverse
- People With A Disability Or Mental Illness
- People With Low Education Levels
- Single Parents